- Me: I co-sleep.
- Everyone else: OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO ROLL OVER ONTO YOUR BABY.
- Millions of years of human evolution and sleeping patterns in the rest of the world: No.
Reblogging this everyday so when I reblog porn people don’t unfollow me
I love this.
If you food follow my blog!
- Finally home♡♡♡ I'm so tired I think I need a nice long nap or a big cup of coffee lol
Anonymous asked: What is your appointment for?
It was to make sure the baby was ok. I had some bleeding last Thursday so he wanted to see me today to check me and make sure I’m not bleeding anymore he was going to do a ultrasound but he wants to send me for a better one this way we can know more and make sure everything is ok so I go for that next Thursday at 11..
- On my way home from the doctor's didn't get my ultrasound I go next Thursday for a ultrasound at the hospital because he wants a ultrasound that will be able to tell us more, but baby has a strong heartbeat 171 I was worried at first because the girl couldn't find it but my doctor found it no problem.. so I guess I'll have to try not to stress until my ultrasound next week...
How to color eggs with onion shells.
This must be the most beautiful DIY tutorial I have ever seen. And it so happens to be in style of this weekend. Found on Ulicam, a very nice blog by Ulrika Kestere, photographer and illustrator. For the whole tutorial and lot’s of inspiration, click here.
That’s one of traditional egg coloring in Lithuania :) We do that every year :D And you always get different shapes and color. It’s always fun to peel of the onion shells to see the pattern :)
- My heart is racing! Waiting to be called for my appointment
- I'm running around like a mad women trying to get everything together for me to take alex to my mom's and then I'll be off to my doctors appointment
Anonymous asked: Shouts go out to your baby for being like "whatchu lookin at bruh" in your picture.
Lol I think he says that sometimes but in baby language